Tuesday, April 08, 2014

This week ...

Simple Stories is doing a blog hop this week with Perfect Paper Crafting.


You're going to find lots of great inspiration this week.

I'll be sharing my project this coming Saturday ... but here's a little peek at my creation.
I can't wait to share it with you!


Our youngest has started playing Softball this year. So we've been a bit busy with that the past 2 weeks as he's starting up and we've been practicing with him. He loves it and it's so fun to see him play. He's such a little go-getter and works so hard.
Each inning they play a different position.  Yesterday he got to play short-stop, 3rd base and then back catcher.  He did amazing too! So proud of him!


Well, that's it for now from me.
Off to clean up the house and hopefully work on some projects!

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment