Thursday, June 26, 2014

Days Like These ....

I'm sharing a layout on the Silhouette Blog today. Yeah!!
You can see my post HERE.

I love that machine!  The variety of designs is amazing and I love what you can do with them.


Today I'm sharing this layout.



I cut the background chevron design out of Silhouette Adhesive Cardstock in a cream colour and then adhered some patterned paper pieces behind in various places.  I then adhered the entire sheet to a piece of red card stock.




I cut the title from Silhouette Vellum.  I created an offset image of the title and then cut that out of green card stock.  I like the softness it creates.




Supplies:
Silhouette: Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Adhesive Cardstock, Silhouette Printable Kraft Paper, Silhouette Vellum, Cut files from Silhouette Online Store
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation (patterned papers)
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (foam squares, tape runner)


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment