Monday, August 03, 2015

Summer Life

Hello again.
Summer life seems to be keeping us busy.  Which is good because we've been having such a heat wave here this year.
As of today we have another 5 week of summer vacation!! Yeah!!!
This month will be a bit different though as a couple of weeks the kids are going to camp so I'll have one less child sometimes.  That always feels a bit weird too.  And when they're gone I miss them terribly! Good thing it's only a week!!

I've been working on some DIY handyman type projects but not quite finished them yet so I'll share them later.

But I do have a few layouts (that I created last month) that I can share with you, if you're interested. :)

These 2 were created for the Simple Stories blog. Love the fun new collections.



This layout below I used a photo flip booklet so that I could add more photos. They are super great to use on layouts when you don't have enough room on your page to show them all.





I also created some layout for the Silhouette America blog.
The one below was a tutorial on using the 'stitched' files.  This took a bit of time but I love the way it turned out.






And here's another Silhouette layout that I made last month.  I used the Silhouette Rhinestone template material on this one (this really helps you create a clean design).







Well that's it for now.
Hope all my Canadian friends have a great holiday Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all stunning projects!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please visit us bantenplus.co.id http://bantenplus.co.id/

    ReplyDelete